Thursday, March 9, 2017

New web store and great discounts!

Pin It

I am so excited and happy to announce the launch of my new web store www.tlhpatterns.com All of you are invited to look around and give your opinion. I would like to hear what you think. Do you find it easy to navigate and look for what you want? I am still learning and I would like to improve based on your opinions. 
Also, there are huge discounts. I'm offering 50% off on all patterns and it's going to be a month long celebration! So don't miss it.

Have a great day!
  

10 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the very best with your new store, Pradeepa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new store, Pradeepa! It is good to pay monthly rentals and own a website than paying so much to etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new site looks fantastic. So bright and wonderful. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your shop looks great, so clear and fresh. (At first I got a commercial about sports betting, but luckily I could easily click that away.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say that I wish you great success with your shop!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! I don't know why the commercial appears and don't know how to get rid of it.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...