Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Asymmetrical shawl - new pattern

Pin It

Do I love this color because I'm a piscean? I don't know but I know that I love this color. Safia is my new pattern - an asymmetrical triangle shawl. I used the same color that I used for my earlier shawl pattern Neela and if I have to use it for every shawl I make I would do so happily. The shawl has a depth of 31 inches and a wingspan of 65 inches when crocheted using sport weight yarn and D/4.25 mm hook.


The pattern is now available in all my shops. Did I mention that I'm on Instagram now? I'm not very active right now, anyway if you wish to follow me on Instagram click here. Thanks for visiting me. Take care!

4 comments:

  1. Really beautiful !!!!!!! Love the mix of the colors and patterns !
    Have a nice evening !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shawl!! Love the colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shawl is stunning, just love your colours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...